A few people have been inquiring whether I will be doing a talk in Wellington about Ravaged Beauty and the environmental history of the Manawatu. The answer is yes.
Other upcoming talks include the following:
- Kapiti Forest & Bird: 7:30 pm 24 September (today!), Presbyterian Church Hall, Waikanae
- Otaki Historical Society: 7:30pm 7 October, Otaki
- National Library Author’s Voice Series: 12:10pm 23 October, National Library, Wellington
- Mina McKenzie Memorial Lecture: 7 pm 5 November, Te Manawa, Palmerston North
- Kapiti WEA course: 10am 8 November, Paraparaumu