We are approaching the end of March, so it must be time for the top five posts of the first quarter. Coming in at number one – by a healthy margin – is Our favourite Californian – the history of Radiata pine forestry in NZ … who would have thought? At number 2, there continues to be huge interest around our most polluted river – the Manawatu – with only the rare day passing without at least a few hits on this post. Few surprises about the next most popular posts … lawnmowers, Nga Manu Nature Reserve and Jeanette Fitzsimons – perhaps an unlikely combination anywhere else, but not here! Click on the links below to read the posts.
1. Our favourite Californian – the history of Radiata pine forestry in NZ
2. Manawatu River – pollution concerns date back to 1890
3. The lawnmower – the great New Zealand love affair
4. A Kapiti environmental history – Nga Manu
5. Jeanette Fitzsimons: how our attitudes towards the environment have changed 1974 -2010